Download the Naismith Hall Brochure.
SPECIAL PROMOTION, Through June 1, 2013—Sign up for a Single Room and receive a $500 Room Credit. Naismith Hall offers the largest selection of single rooms with attached bathrooms for KU students.
Located adjacent to the heart of campus and across from the historic Allen Fieldhouse, Naismith Hall is the place to live for undergraduate and graduate students (including freshmen) at the University of Kansas. Naismith Hall is a full service residence hall that provides suite-style rooms with attached private baths, and unparalleled service for our residents. Most importantly, we are proud that we are able to offer unsurpassed amenities and services at rates that are lower than any other housing options on or off campus.
Check out Naismith at a glance:
- Convenient all-inclusive amenities including a swimming pool, study lounges, pool tables, high speed internet and more!
- The Rock Chalk Café, offering on-site dining and choice of meal plans
- Resident services include~
- 24/7 staffed Front Desk
- On-site maintenance staff
- Secure building access
- On-Site Tutor providing academic support
- Renovation plans for Fall 2013 include over 3,000 square feet of new lobby space including TV and study lounges, a fitness area, expanded computer lab, a community kitchen and more!
We would love to have you come and visit us in person, and see why Naismith Hall is a great place to make friends and create memories to last a lifetime. Under new management since December 2012, we think you’ll love the new Naismith and can't wait to welcome you to your new home away from home!